Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Must possess working knowledge of relevant site procedures and program documents to successfully complete assigned activities during a program area audit.
- A QA Auditor must possess working knowledge of quality assurance processes and experience with such processes to conduct and lead assessments within a nuclear facility environment.
- Must have working knowledge of corrective action processes sufficient to properly identify problems, assess corrective action plans, and verify closure and effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Must have experience preparation and management of assessment plans, checklists, and reports by assessment team members, including coordination of the logistics necessary to conduct certification assessments at sites at remote locations across vast geographical areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office and database experience
- 10 years of directly related experience as a mid-level auditor
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and typically 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Higher education may substitute for relevant experience
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required.
The salary range for this position is $80,250.00-$107,000.00 Annually.
Pay and Benefits
At Goldbelt, we value and reward our team's dedication and hard work. We provide a competitive base salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience. As an employee, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, tax-deferred savings options, supplementary benefits, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.