The Security Officer, working independently or as part of a team, is responsible for the protection, safeguarding, and security of assets, personnel, and others at his/her assigned site. This position includes inspecting bags and personal belongings of individuals. Your primary responsibility will be to detect and prevent the unauthorized entry of prohibited items, ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for all. This position is supervised by the Supervisor, and/or Management.
• Responsible for driving corporate vehicle from the Goldbelt corporate office to the boat launch site.
• Responsible for getting on and monitoring boat safety.
• Responsible for checking bags of miners and boarding personnel.
• Conduct thorough inspections of bags, backpacks, purses, and personal belongings of individuals entering the premises.
• May verify the identity of individuals as necessary, following established protocols.
• Enforce security policies and procedures to prevent the entry of prohibited items, such as weapons, explosives, contraband, or restricted items.
• Provide a friendly and professional demeanor when interacting with customers and visitors.
• Notifies local Emergency response agency in the event of an emergency. Maintains order at the site until their arrival and renders basic first aid or CPR as needed.
• Protects the interests and property of Goldbelt Security and the Client.
• Provides assistance to visitors.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as assigned.
Necessary Skills and Knowledge: