Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to adhere to and comply with the Department of the Navy, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, and local instructions and notices in effect during the term of the contract.
- Practice aseptic techniques as necessary; comply with infection control guidelines to include the proper handling, storage, and disposal of infectious wastes, and the use of universal precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
- Knowledge and awareness and application of safety procedures.
- Able to exercise appropriate delegation of tasks and duties in the direction and coordination of health care team members, patient care, and clinic activities.
- Able to comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws, Department of Defense, Department of Navy, Bureau of Medicine, and Surgery, and MTF instructions and policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Possess a Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, a Doctorate degree in Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, or permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Successful completion of a residency program (corresponding to the specialty required by the task order) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association or those Canadian training programs approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or other appropriate Canadian medical authority.
- Possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted license (corresponding to the specialty required by the task order) in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- A thorough understanding of the military lifestyle and experience working with military family members.
- Working knowledge of relevant military, state, federal, and local laws and resources.
- Highly developed written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
Pay and Benefits
At Goldbelt, we value and reward our team's dedication and hard work. We provide a competitive base salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience. As an employee, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, tax-deferred savings options, supplementary benefits, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.