Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to deliver Cybersecurity and RMF/FISMA support to mission owners; distributing current policy and provide guidance, and mentorship to the cyber forces.
- Knowledge of congressional FISMA, DoD, and AF cybersecurity directives.
- In-depth experience conducting (on-site and/or virtual) A&A validation and reviews, using National/DoD/AF standards (e.g., DISA STIGs, NIST SP 800-12).
- In-depth experience collecting and developing A&A artifacts.
- Ability to maintain and sustain A&A packages, including tracking/updating A&A documents/products in the following databases:
- CAP for SNAP
- GIAP circuit management tools
- eMASS and ITIPS
- CMRS efforts
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining RMF products for the theater circuits/enclaves via eMASS.
- Experience in creating, consulting, revising, finalizing, submitting RMF deliverables.
- Ability to provide up-dates through AF central FISMA database repository, ITIPS.
- In-depth experience ensuring A&A data is synchronized across AF and DISA repositories.
- Knowledge of processing circuit connection requests through SGS and SNAP.
- In-depth experience in mentoring.
- Ability to train and assist personnel with DoD cyber security tools and technology.
- Knowledge of how to resolve issues with DoD vulnerability scanning tools, including system credentials, access control list, and identified network assets.
- Knowledge of how to resolve issues with DoD required endpoint security solutions for all host devices in the network enclaves.
- In-depth experience preparing Wings for CCRIs & CCORIs on NIPRNet, SIPRNet and supported information systems.
- In-depth experience with CCRI and CCORI scores and Risk Assessment Report for the MOBs & GSUs using DISA CCRI Scoring and Risk Assessment tools.
- Ability to provide recommendations for mitigations & follow-on actions to include POAMs.
- 2-3 years of experience and the skills required to execute Federal, National, DoD, USAF CIO, and US State Department Requirements to be able to assess cyber risk, identify mission sets, and defend the mission.
- 2-3 years of experience of applying, assessing, and advising MAJCOM staff and Wings on cybersecurity requirements.
- DoD 8570.1-M certified at Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 3 - Anyone (1) of the following:
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Continuing Education (CASP+ CE)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional-Security (CCNP-Security)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (or Associate - this means the individual has qualified for the certification except for the number of years’ experience)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certificates of completion for the following training
- Level 1 Anti-Terrorist Training - within the past year
- Level A Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape (SERE) Training - within the past 1-2 years
- USFK Training - no time requirement (only required to be taken once)
- DoD Cyber Awareness Challenge - within the past year
- Operations Security (OPSEC) Awareness - within the past year
- Derivative Classification IF103.16 - within the past year
- Force Protection - within the past year
- Top Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security clearance
- Ability to travel to PACAF MOBs and GSUs to conduct duties and responsibilities.
- At a minimum up to 40% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Pay and Benefits
At Goldbelt, we value and reward our team's dedication and hard work. We provide a competitive base salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience. As an employee, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, tax-deferred savings options, supplementary benefits, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.