Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Shall have extensive knowledge of architectural consideration for Zero Trust Networking, using best practice for datacenter and agency implementation.
- Ability to support Linux and Microsoft Operating systems and Linux Servers in virtualized environments.
- Expert knowledge of Linux scripting languages used to manage an enterprise operation. Ability to develop project management documentation.
- Ability to work with little or no guidance. Ability to manage and initiate projects.
- Associate’s Degree or Certificate from technical training institute Or equivalent Experience
- Minimum five (5) years of related technical and some managerial experience in supporting Information Technology environment at the server/data center level. Support would include (but not limited to): backup and recovery of systems, patching of systems, providing Tier II/III support to lower tiers, performance tuning, hardware upgrades, operational configurations, resource optimization, manage file server utilization, track vulnerabilities and apply patching, etc
- Must be able to obtain a Government Public Trust clearance.
- Must be able to pass a full criminal record background check, to include a credit check and drug/alcohol screening.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Pay and Benefits
At Goldbelt, we value and reward our team's dedication and hard work. We provide a competitive base salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience. As an employee, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, tax-deferred savings options, supplementary benefits, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.