Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience collaborating with a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Paramedic, Former Special Forces Medic (18D), Licensed Physician Assistant
- Four years of military experience as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer (E-5 or above), with at least two years of experience in project or personnel management.
- Shall have recent Project Management experience in developing training or mobilization plans.
- Shall have management experience in developing training or mobilization plans.
- Shall have military medical experience with Role 2 or Role 3 Army Field Medical Treatment Facilities or Air Force Expeditionary Medical Support Systems or Navy Expeditionary Medical Facility operations.
- Shall be BLS, ALS and PALS certified within 90 days of hire.
- Shall become Instructor Qualified in ALS and PALS within 180 days of hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
The salary range for this position is $90,000 - $100,000 annually.