Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Has basic knowledge of psychopharmacological agents (e.g., can name commonly used anxiety and antidepressant medication, appropriate dose and first line recommendations for a specific symptom presentation).
- Able to adhere to and comply with the Department of the Navy, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, and local instructions and notices in effect during the term of the contract.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently and maintain good communication skills with patients and other health care personnel.
- Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and capable of performing all services required under the task order.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population.
- TOEIC score of at least 860 or equivalent certificate is required for non-native English speakers.
- Must have current, unrestricted clinical license to independently practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Island.
- Must maintain an active license during the course of this contract. The Contractor is responsible for maintaining/renewing licensure. The contractor personnel shall not perform any service if license is inactive or revoked.
- Copies of required licensure and board certification shall be furnished to the KO prior to performance on this contract and then provided to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR). Copies of renewals must be submitted ten (10) days before date of expiration.
- Should have experience and demonstrated competence with Electronic Medical Records and preferably have experience with Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA).
- Must maintain currency of continuing medical education, certification(s), health requirements, basice Life Support (BLS)/Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and initial/annual training completion records.
- Shall be clearly identifiable while on duty. All contractor personnel shall wear a Contractor nametag with the company name, individual’s name, and specialty displayed. The nametag shall be worn on the outermost garment. Facility badge must be worn at all times.
- While on duty, the contractor personnel shall be neat and clean, well-groomed, and dressed appropriately.
- A thorough understanding of the military lifestyle and experience working with military family members.
- Working knowledge of relevant military, state, federal, and local laws, and resources.
- Highly developed written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
Pay and Benefits
At Goldbelt, we value and reward our team's dedication and hard work. We provide a competitive base salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience. As an employee, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, tax-deferred savings options, supplementary benefits, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.