Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Microsoft Excel, Python, and R (or similar) to pull, clean, and analyze communications, customer service, and marketing data to extract insights and highlight relevant trends.
- Experience conducting these activities using data from business best practice or other Government directed sources such as the following: Google or appropriate web analytics tools Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter Social listening tools MS Outlook GovDelivery or other Email Marketing Tool Verint or other performance management software SharePoint Customer Relationship Management System (Currently in use is the Assistance Reporting Tool [ART] a Government-owned system built with SQL Server) Defense Visual Information Distribution Service (DVIDS) or other Media Distribution Tool.
- Experience should include conducting audience analysis and developing goals, measurable objectives, key performance indicators, and evaluation frameworks to inform and guide communications and marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns.
- Experience should demonstrate understanding of marketing communications and how to apply analytics to elevate the human experience and/or connection to marketing and communications campaigns or plans.
- Experience compiling analysis and data from multiple sources to answer requests for information from key stakeholders, such as Congress and senior leaders, to articulate organizational impact through data.
- Bachelors degree in Analytics, Economics, Statistics or related field with at least seven (7) years of experience in providing qualitative and quantitative analysis and three (3) years of experience specifically for communications and marketing campaigns or plans.
Pay and Benefits
At Goldbelt, we value and reward our team's dedication and hard work. We provide a competitive base salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience. As an employee, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, tax-deferred savings options, supplementary benefits, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.